This Week in the OC Weekly
Find out what film critics, Scott Foundas, J. Hoberman, Jim Ridley, Ella Taylor and Robert Wilonsky agreed were the 12 best movies of the year.
And news has Matt Coker explaining why the Native American battle over the possible disturbance of an Indian burial site at a Mission San Juan Capistrano garden is getting ugly in "Grave Situation."
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of Mariscos Puerto Esperanza in Tustin and Banh Mi Ba Le in Westminster
• Culture focuses on Hanif Kureishi's new novel "Something to Tell You" and Trendzilla talks vintage stripes.
• Our film critics review "Benjamin Button," "Valkyrie" and listings of local special screenings.
• Music features articles on Snoop Dogg and Shwayze. Locals Only listens to Thee Makeout Party and we've got a CD reviews of Headlights, 'Remizes' (Polyvinyl) and South Central, 'The Owl of Minerva' (Egregore Music).
And more daily at ocweekly.com
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.