This Week in the OC Weekly
In "Rock Angel" Matt Coker takes a look at Garden Grove filmmaker David Di Sabatino is drawn to charismatic but damaged Christians. But nothing prepared him for Larry Norman.
And "Moxley Confidential: Sandra’s Got Their Guns" R. Scott Moxley takes a look at Sheriff Sandra Huchens’ concealed-weapon policy that prompts an accusation of a homosexual, Zionist plot.
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love
• Restaurant reviews of Garden Grove's Jang Mo Gip and Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Irvine
• Culture focuses on OCCCA's 'Just How Does a Patriot Act' and Natsuo Kirino's new novel, 'Real World.' Trendzilla talks slutty Halloween bitches and Game On dissects OCD
• Film reviews of 'Secret Life of Bees,' Oliver Stone's 'W.' and local special screenings
• Music features articles on Portland's Hillstomp and Grove of Anaheim-bound VNV Nation. Rex Reason looks at why the New FBI aren't ready to make nice with club owners in Aural Reports, Locals Only listens to The Santiago Steps, 'Okay Okay Okay', and we've got CD reviews of Hearts of Palm UK, 'For Life' (Hypnote Recording Concern) and Department of Eagles, 'In Ear Park' (4AD).
And more daily at OCweekly.com
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.