If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of Lost Bean Coffeehouse in Tustin and El Cabrito in Santa Ana.
• Culture focuses on the years best graphic books and novels and Trendzilla talks digital and air-wave perms.
• Our film critics review "The Reader," "Defiance" and listings of local special screenings.
• Music features articles on making a case against current R&B, Fee Waybill and The Tubes. Albert Ching reviews our local music venues. Locals Only listens to My Pet Saddle and we've got a CD reviews of Arrington de Dionyso's "I See Beyond the Black Sun" (K Records) and E-40's "The Ball Street Journal" (Warner Brothers).
And more daily at ocweekly.com