This Week in the OC Weekly
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of Lost Bean Coffeehouse in Tustin and El Cabrito in Santa Ana.
• Culture focuses on the years best graphic books and novels and Trendzilla talks digital and air-wave perms.
• Our film critics review "The Reader," "Defiance" and listings of local special screenings.
• Music features articles on making a case against current R&B, Fee Waybill and The Tubes. Albert Ching reviews our local music venues. Locals Only listens to My Pet Saddle and we've got a CD reviews of Arrington de Dionyso's "I See Beyond the Black Sun" (K Records) and E-40's "The Ball Street Journal" (Warner Brothers).
And more daily at ocweekly.com
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.