This Week in The OC Weekly
In OC Weekly's election issue '08: Gayest. Election. Ever. Ted B. Kissell introduces Obama, McCain (Who Sucks, By the Way) and explains why this is the gayest election ever.
Nick Schou interviews "Born on The Fourth of July" author Ron Kovic about his case for peace. Greg Stacy gives us 25 reasons why John Sidney McCain III sucks, while Matt Coker shows us 10 signs that people besides us in OC think John McCain sucks, too. And Ted B. Kissell shows us some unfamiliar (but funny) wedding invitations.
And Nick Schou's "Airtech-nical Foul?" explains why defense contractor Airtech, a big Rohrabacher contributor, is under investigation for fraud.
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love
• Restaurant reviews of Tommy Pastrami New York Deli in Santa Ana and Waikiki Hawaiian Grill in Tustin
• Culture focuses onAndrew Holder’s “Neon Frontier” at the Hibbleton Gallery and Ray Donley’s “New Works” at the Sarah Bain Gallery, 'Kentucky Cycle' at Cal State Long Beach, and The Hunger Artists' 'Bug.' Trendzilla talks Shu Uemura skin-care products and Game On dissects 'Fracture'
• Film reviews of 'Pride and Glory,' 'I've Loved You So Long' and local special screenings
• Music features articles on Warpaint's Live Show, Coming to Detroit Bar and Prospector-bound Devon Williams. Rex Reason looks at Cory Case's European and American tour with the Shys in Aural Reports, Locals Only listens to Vast Atlantic, 'So Long', and we've got CD reviews of Sebastien Grainger, 'Sebastien Grainger & the Mountains' (Saddle Creek) and The Stiletto Formal, '¡Fiesta, Fiesta, Fiesta, Fiesta!' (Eyeball Records).
And more daily at OCweekly.com
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.