If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
And R. Scott Moxley takes a look at the top 16 witnesses for the prosecution in the Mike Carona corruption trial in "Moxley Confidential."
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of Garden Groves' Thien An and Panaderia La Chapina in Santa Ana.
• Culture focuses on Hunger Artists' "Flying Spaghetti Monster: The Holy Mug of Grog"and Trendzilla talks Giant's new clothing website.
• Film reviews of 'The Day The Earth Stood Still,' 'Doubt' and listings of local special screenings.
• Music features articles on Tom Morello's Nightwatchmen, Jessica Dobson's career boost and Bloc Party. Chris Ziegler looks at the OC Music Awards in Aural Reports. Locals Only listens to Midnight Hour, and we've got CD reviews of Common's 'Universal Mind Control' (Geffen) and Nebula's 'Peel Sessions' (Sweet Nothing Records).
And more daily at ocweekly.com