This Week in the OC Weekly
In "Less is Mor" Vickie Change educates us about Hollywood nightlife mogul Anton Posniak, who set out to remake the OC scene. Now he’s got more lawsuits than restaurants here.
Gustavo Arellano mocks California's fires in "The Fire All the Time: Create Your Own Inferno News Story!".
And Matt Coker educates us on why Native Americans seeking to protect ancestors buried at Bolsa Chica get no relief . . . yet, in "Boned Again".
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of Back Bay Bistro and Ostioneria Playas de Sinaloa.
• Culture focuses on Weird Science at Sue Greenwood Fine Art and Hunger Artists' 'Beyond Convention'. Trendzilla talks swing coats.
• Film reviews of 'Bolt', 'Slumdog Millionaire' and local special screenings.
• Music features articles on Strung Out and GWAR. Chris Ziegler looks at Long Beach's Erick Coomes in Aural Reports, Locals Only listens to OO Soul, and we've got CD reviews of Eagles ofIsobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan, 'Sunday at Devil Dirt' (Vagrant) and Beyoncé, 'I Am . . . Sasha Fierce' (Columbia).
And more daily at OCweekly.com
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss OC Weekly's biggest stories. Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts