In "The Best Of OC" our staffers take a look at the hippest spots, best food, and coolest cats in Orange County.
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love
• Restaurant reviews of Garden Grove's Jang Mo Gip and Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Irvine
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
• Culture focuses on The Girls In Paula Rubino's 'Cerulean' Show at Scape Gallery and Rude Guerrilla's 'Helltown Buffet'. Trendzilla talks babies for Obama! and Game On dissects a two-point plan to save gaming news
• Film reviews of Ridley Scott's 'Body of Lies' and local special screenings
• Music features an article on the Hot Little Pony.. Rex Reason looks at Santa Ana's Missing Since Yesterday in Aural Reports, Locals Only listens to The Soft Hands, 'Hours Pass By' (Fidotrust), and we've got CD reviews of T.I., 'Paper Trail' (Atlantic) and Lambchop, 'OH (ohio)' (Merge)
And more daily at OCweekly.com