If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
While R. Scott Moxley begs the question: Were Mike Carona and Bernie Kerik separated at birth?
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey, You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of Ajisen Ramen and Joey's in Irvine
• Culture focuses on Amy Freed's new play You, Nero, which tells the story of the reviled emperor and Trendzilla talks Urban Outfitters.
• Our film critics review "The Unborn," and lists local special screenings.
• Music features articles on Sean Wheeler and Zander Schloss' new accoustic project and the Meat Puppets' comeback. Albert Ching contemplates the best tribute bands to never exist in Sound Guy; Locals Only listens to Mothers Sons; And we've got a CD review of Plies, "Da REAList" (Slip-n-Slide/Atlantic).
And more daily at ocweekly.com