This Week in the OC Weekly
While R. Scott Moxley begs the question: Were Mike Carona and Bernie Kerik separated at birth?
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey, You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of Ajisen Ramen and Joey's in Irvine
• Culture focuses on Amy Freed's new play You, Nero, which tells the story of the reviled emperor and Trendzilla talks Urban Outfitters.
• Our film critics review "The Unborn," and lists local special screenings.
• Music features articles on Sean Wheeler and Zander Schloss' new accoustic project and the Meat Puppets' comeback. Albert Ching contemplates the best tribute bands to never exist in Sound Guy; Locals Only listens to Mothers Sons; And we've got a CD review of Plies, "Da REAList" (Slip-n-Slide/Atlantic).
And more daily at ocweekly.com
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss OC Weekly's biggest stories. Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts