This Week in the OC Weekly
While R. Scott Moxley begs the question: Were Mike Carona and Bernie Kerik separated at birth?
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey, You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of Ajisen Ramen and Joey's in Irvine
• Culture focuses on Amy Freed's new play You, Nero, which tells the story of the reviled emperor and Trendzilla talks Urban Outfitters.
• Our film critics review "The Unborn," and lists local special screenings.
• Music features articles on Sean Wheeler and Zander Schloss' new accoustic project and the Meat Puppets' comeback. Albert Ching contemplates the best tribute bands to never exist in Sound Guy; Locals Only listens to Mothers Sons; And we've got a CD review of Plies, "Da REAList" (Slip-n-Slide/Atlantic).
And more daily at ocweekly.com
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.