This Week in the OC Weekly
In "The Mouthpiece That Roared" David Davis interviews OC-raised USC Quarterback Mark Sanchez and the stink he's causing because of his proud Mexican heritage.
In "The Snow Job Express Rolls On" Gustavo Arellano looks at the controversial philanthropist Michael Scott Kerr's new career as a wrapper.
In "Back in the Saddle" Eleanor Carmichael recalls her experience at the Saddleback Church candidate forum.
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love
• Restaurant reviews of Jongewaard's Bake 'n' Broil in Long Beach and Big B's BBQ in Fullerton.
• Culture focuses on Sherry Karver and David Lyle's photography at Sue Greenwood Fine Art Gallery, The Maverick Theater's Production of 'Picasso at the Lapin Agile,' Trendzilla talks Goyard tote bags and Game On dissects 'Order Up!'
• Film reviews of Hamlet 2, The Rocker and local special screenings
• Music features a review of the Germs/Darby Crash biopic 'What We Do Is Secret', Matthew Sweet, rapper The Game, Rex Reason looks at Aurora Napua Ka'awa in Aural Reports; Locals Only listens to Joshua Lanes and read new CD reviews of The Dandy Warhols, 'Earth to the Dandy Warhols' (Beat the World) and The Verve, 'Forth' (On Your Own)
And more daily at OCweekly.com
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss OC Weekly's biggest stories. Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts