This Week in the OC Weekly
In our annual music issue, "Feedback":
Vickie Chang educates us about OC musician Pat Visel and his music that no one has heard.
Chris Ziegler interviews Greyboy about how he looks to make a name for himself with a new Best-of compilation
Ned Ragget talks to KUCI DJ Sam Farzin about 'College Rock'
Los Angeles Angels vs. Seattle Mariners
TicketsFri., Jun. 30, 7:07pm
New Japan Pro Wrestling - G1 Special In The USA
TicketsSat., Jul. 1, 5:00pm
Orange County Soccer Club vs. Portland Timbers 2
TicketsSat., Jul. 1, 7:00pm
Los Angeles Temptation vs. Pittsburgh Rebellion
TicketsSat., Jul. 8, 7:00pm
Ryan Ritchie tells us why Long Beach's Mike Monster isn't just pretending to be spooky
Nick Schou explains why the DA dropped charges against Frank Santos, who was accused of pushing a Garden Grove cop in "Push Comes to Shove".
And R. Scott Moxley educates us on Mike Carona's defense team accidentally producing a rougue-cop hero in Don Haidl in this week's "Moxley Confidential".
• The Weekly's standing columns, ¡Ask a Mexican!, Hey You! and Savage Love.
• Restaurant reviews of 85ºC and Durango Mexican Grill.
• Culture focuses on Movies, Mulch and Music at Grand Central Art Center and @Space Gallery, a book review of Tim Lane's graphic short-story collection 'Abandoned Cars', and Trenzilla talks Chanel jackets.
• Film reviews of 'Milk', 'Australia' and local special screenings.
• Music features articles on LD and Ariano and Goth Rock's Sisters of Mercy and The Birthday Massacre. Chris Ziegler looks at Koichi Sanchez in Aural Reports, Locals Only listens to Walk In Medical, and we've got CD reviews of Eagles of The (International) Noise Consparicy's 'The Cross of My Calling' and Kanye West's '808s and Heartbreak'.
And more daily at ocweekly.com
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.