The Top 2010 OC Story That Didn't Make the Register's Year-End List
Veteran Orange County Register reporter Martin Wisckol has named his "Top 10" political events of 2010.
- OC GOP boss Scott Baugh's anti-union manifesto and a local effort to legalize the defunding of public employee unions
- Damon Dunn's unsuccessful run for California secretary of state
- Don Wagner's assembly victory after his son's tragic death
- Loretta Sanchez vs. Van Tran
- Former congressional candidate Tan Nguyen's conviction
- The jailing of immigration rights activist Nativo Lopez
- OC dentist Orly Taitz and her battle to expose Barack Obama's secret alien birth
- Todd Spitzer vs. Tony Rackauckas
- The arrest of congressional candidate Delecia Holt for identity theft.