The Top 2010 OC Story That Didn't Make the Register's Year-End List
Veteran Orange County Register reporter Martin Wisckol has named his "Top 10" political events of 2010.
- OC GOP boss Scott Baugh's anti-union manifesto and a local effort to legalize the defunding of public employee unions
- Damon Dunn's unsuccessful run for California secretary of state
- Don Wagner's assembly victory after his son's tragic death
- Loretta Sanchez vs. Van Tran
- Former congressional candidate Tan Nguyen's conviction
- The jailing of immigration rights activist Nativo Lopez
- OC dentist Orly Taitz and her battle to expose Barack Obama's secret alien birth
- Todd Spitzer vs. Tony Rackauckas
- The arrest of congressional candidate Delecia Holt for identity theft.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.