Veteran Orange County Register reporter Martin Wisckol has named his "Top 10" political events of 2010.
- OC GOP boss Scott Baugh's anti-union manifesto and a local effort to legalize the defunding of public employee unions
- Damon Dunn's unsuccessful run for California secretary of state
- Don Wagner's assembly victory after his son's tragic death
- Loretta Sanchez vs. Van Tran
- Former congressional candidate Tan Nguyen's conviction
- The jailing of immigration rights activist Nativo Lopez
- OC dentist Orly Taitz and her battle to expose Barack Obama's secret alien birth
- Todd Spitzer vs. Tony Rackauckas
- The arrest of congressional candidate Delecia Holt for identity theft.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!