Octomom Nadya Suleman Hates Her 14 Kids--and She Still Gets a Marriage Proposal in Boxing Ring
For InTouch, Octomom Nadya Suleman of La Habra has previously posed in a bikini and denied reports that she was a stripper. But her most eye-opening revelation comes in a new interview for the mag that has her admitting she hates her 14 kids, calling the older ones "animals" and confiding she wishes she never had any of them.
I'd link you to the article if I could find it, so the following bullet points are based on reports by others on choice Octo-cuts:
- "I hate the babies, they disgust me. My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them."
- "The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet."
- "Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope."
- "My bank account is overdrawn by $300 and I have no money to pay for the children's school, food or the mortgage."
- "Ever since I was little, I was aware that men wanted me and the hardest thing was keeping them away."
InTouch reportedly includes a photo of one of her children eating drywall in her home. But it was not that sight or Suleman's disgusting comments that prompted a crazed fan to rush her in the ring of Wednesday's celebrity boxing match in New Jersey. It really was, as RadarOnline reports, another man who wanted her.
"Will you please marry me? Will you please marry me? . . . I'm a Paul Heyman guy! I'm a Paul Heyman guy!" the intruder said, making a sly reference to a controversial promo delivered by pro wrestler C.M. Punk on Monday Night Raw earlier this week.
The event's promoter, Celebrity Boxing founder Damon Feldman, then tried to talk sense into the fellow, who pushed past him and wrapped his arms around Suleman before a hulking security guard put the clamps down on the out-of-control spectator.
"And security has been force to intervene!" bellowed [Star magazine's Senior Executive EditorDylan] Howard [who provided live, entertaining color commentary]. "Octo-Mom has been ... accosted!"
Ah, publicity stunts. Bet her unwanted kids will want to get her in the ring someday.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.