The 99 Cents Store in downtown Santa Ana is a magical place. Where else can you find a pregnancy test for less than a buck—and right next to the Muscle Rub, too?
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- "Electronically tested" condoms.
- Candy still in Halloween packaging.
- Frozen seafood mix.
- Milk that expires June 7.
- A Smokers' Skin Renewal Treatment packet.
- "L.A.'s Totally Awesome Bleach." (No, really.)
- And, of course, the Rachael Ray-endorsed Stoned Wheat Thins.