- That's ambitious: A Long Beach city councilman hopes to "once again make our beaches a destination." Good luck cleaning up all that shit, buddy.
- Adios, Laguna: MTV's shipping out of Laguna Beach and pulling into Newport for the next installment of the 'Real OC.'
- Poached? The Register has an interesting (and disturbing) tale on unauthorized human egg trafficking up today.
- The stem cell patron: A Fullerton businessman made UC Irvine's stem cell research program $100,000 richer this week, reports the Daily Pilot.
- Aging alert! Staffer LYT turns thirty-bloody-three today. Now he's as old as Jesus.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.