- That's ambitious: A Long Beach city councilman hopes to "once again make our beaches a destination." Good luck cleaning up all that shit, buddy.
- Adios, Laguna: MTV's shipping out of Laguna Beach and pulling into Newport for the next installment of the 'Real OC.'
- Poached? The Register has an interesting (and disturbing) tale on unauthorized human egg trafficking up today.
- The stem cell patron: A Fullerton businessman made UC Irvine's stem cell research program $100,000 richer this week, reports the Daily Pilot.
- Aging alert! Staffer LYT turns thirty-bloody-three today. Now he's as old as Jesus.
Recommended For YouPowered by SailThru
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!