- Inmate icon: God-fearing, government-loathing 86-year-old ex-con Marie Kolasinski has a fan base behind bars. Is that name familiar? OC Weekly's R. Scott Moxley profiled her two years ago.
- Another sad LAT article about the blogosphere: Earlier on, the Times ran a head-scratching piece about the Drudge Report. And yesterday, a poorly put together Op-Ed bashing political blogs. Kevin Roderick at LA Observed has the lowdown...as usual.
- Paving over their past: The Juaneño Band of Mission Indians are worried that a proposed six-lane OC toll road will unearth their sacred burial ground.
- There, there, beneath the planks: An interesting story by METPRO reporter Tony Barboza on UC Irvine's fabled underground tunnel system graced yesterday's Times.
- This week in "how to molest your sister on camera" Staffer LYT posts pictures from his latest OMFG-I-can't-believe-he-did-that feature.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.