- Culture clash? An article in Sunday's Times delves into the increased intermingling of the Vietnamese and Latino communities in Orange County.
- Clinton in town: Former Prez Bill Clinton will be in Newport Beach today, but the press isn't invited — unless they want to donate between $300 and $4,600 to Hillary's campaign, notes the Daily Pilot.
- Welcome to the jungle: The Times hops on the white-supremacist-trial bandwagon.
- To have great sex: You need a great brain, according to one Newport Beach doc.
- Today in court: Sentencing is set for Germaine Green, who was arrested for crossing state lines to pimp out a minor. Photo: LAT