- Culture clash? An article in Sunday's Times delves into the increased intermingling of the Vietnamese and Latino communities in Orange County.
- Clinton in town: Former Prez Bill Clinton will be in Newport Beach today, but the press isn't invited — unless they want to donate between $300 and $4,600 to Hillary's campaign, notes the Daily Pilot.
- Welcome to the jungle: The Times hops on the white-supremacist-trial bandwagon.
- To have great sex: You need a great brain, according to one Newport Beach doc.
- Today in court: Sentencing is set for Germaine Green, who was arrested for crossing state lines to pimp out a minor. Photo: LAT
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.