- Save our gay bar: Gay activists are reaching out to George Clooney and Brad Pitt, asking that the actors buy Laguna Beach's Boom Boom Room—which is on its way to becoming a boutique hotel.
- Darn it: The Daily Pilot just snagged itself a new managing editor. We're still turning over rocks for one over here.
- Stabbing suspect arrested: A suspect in a three-person slashing at Dana Point was arrested in Long Beach yesterday night, reports the Times.
- Paris checks in early: Scared and stripped of designer garb, Paris Hilton started her jail sentence late last night. CBS news reports she's already unpopular with inmates.
- Today in court: Trial starts for Orange City Councilman Denis Bilodeau, who has been charged with petty theft and malicious mischief for allegedly stealing an opponent's campaign sign—he was caught on camera doing the deed last year.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!