The Orange County Fair, nightly concerts in Pacific Amphitheatre and potential new owners measuring the closets aren't the only things going on at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa these days. Tonight through Sunday, the Action Sports Arena there will be taken over by skateboarders seeking the cash-rich Maloof Money Cup.
See a video of practice runs after the jump . . .
Here's the skinny:
- Practice runs just pushed off and continue until 6 p.m.
- Last Chance Pro Street Qualifier, 6-8 p.m.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Live music: Bad Fathers, 3-5 p.m.; Taktile, 5-7 p.m.; Lungbutter, 7-9 p.m.; Hectors Revenge, 9 p.m.
- After party: Love and Guts Art Show presented by Oakley, 7 p.m.-midnight.
- Other events: daily, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.: Volcom Street Pro, Carl's Jr. Vert Championship, Women's Pro Street Championship, World Industries, Amateur Championships, Tech Deck Best Trick.
- More info: http://www.maloofmoneycup.com/