- Boy Scouts gone bad: Scouts execs had the OC chapter pick up a $27,000 bill for their trip to Key West - alcohol binge and all.
- Overcrowding on the horizon: Relief from crowding in OC jails is at least two years away, according to the grand jury.
- Pit bull on trial: One woman begs a judge to allow her pit bull mix, Brutus, to live. The dog had attacked a woman in January.
- Mummies keep museum pricey: OC's Bowers Museum of Cultural Art will take its $17 to $19 admission fee down to $12 when its visiting mummies exhibit heads back to England next year.
- Today in court: Shawn Putansu, who was convicted of the murder of his girlfriend (the girl was given a lethal dose of cocaine) is set to receive his sentence at a Santa Ana court.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!