- Boy Scouts gone bad: Scouts execs had the OC chapter pick up a $27,000 bill for their trip to Key West - alcohol binge and all.
- Overcrowding on the horizon: Relief from crowding in OC jails is at least two years away, according to the grand jury.
- Pit bull on trial: One woman begs a judge to allow her pit bull mix, Brutus, to live. The dog had attacked a woman in January.
- Mummies keep museum pricey: OC's Bowers Museum of Cultural Art will take its $17 to $19 admission fee down to $12 when its visiting mummies exhibit heads back to England next year.
- Today in court: Shawn Putansu, who was convicted of the murder of his girlfriend (the girl was given a lethal dose of cocaine) is set to receive his sentence at a Santa Ana court.
Recommended For YouPowered by SailThru
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!