- Frisky business: A man and woman dressed as sheriff's deputies have been frisking - and robbing - joggers in Fullerton and Garden Grove. Worse than the real deal? Maybe. But some think not.
- In and out at the LAT: Los Angeles Times AME Janet Clayton announced the hiring of four multi-lingual staffers yesterday. Then she sent out another note saying she was on her way out.
- Lucky schmuck: U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner - millionaire and heir to the Kimberly-Clark fortune - just won the lottery for the third ruddy time. Nothing big by his standards: just $1,000 a pop the last two rounds, but still...
- New OC women's mag: Costa Mesa-based Damsel recently put out its first issue with Haley Bennett of “Music and Lyrics” on the cover. The best part: it's free.
- Check out the cup: The Stanley Cup will be on display at Anaheim's city hall on Sept. 11 from 2-5 p.m. Details here. The cup started making the rounds yesterday, reports the Times.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!