- An Irvine spy? Irvine businessman and peace activist Ali Shakeri has been imprisoned in Iran and charged with espionage. A State Department official denied that Shakeri was working for the U.S. gov't, though.
- Gobsmacked: Folks at Capistrano Unified can't fathom how a guy could turn down a $300,000 job.
- Dating discord: A California lesbian is suing eHarmony, alleging that the dating site discriminates against gays, lesbians and bisexuals.
- The countdown is on: Five days till Paris is put behind bars.
- Today in court: Sentencing is set for Michael Rizer, a Westminster man convicted of murdering his mother after the jury rejected an insanity defense last year.
Recommended For YouPowered by SailThru
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!