Brandon Andreen, Costa Mesan with Bomb Threat in Past, Eliminated on The Bachelorette
Brandon Andreen, the Costa Mesa painting contractor who was vying for the heart of Desiree Hartsock, was one of three contestants eliminated on The Bachelorette last night. "I'm blown away. I'm f-[BLEEP] blown away," the 26-year-old said of getting the heave-ho on the ABC program.
As we reported a couple weeks ago, Andreen has a bomb threat in his past:
Brandon Andreen, OC Contestant on The Bachelorette, Made a Bomb Threat in His Past
But it wasn't a fake chemical reaction that did Andreen in with Hartsock, it was a lack of chemistry. That what she explained to him after walking out the door with Andreen, who was obviously shocked and devastated. He'd previously revealed he was in love with her. She indicated the feeling was not mutual and apologized.
"What a mistake. What a giant mistake," he said. "I pretty much just had my heart smashed by a hammer and it sucks so bad because I'm in love with Des. She just didn't feel it. I'm so disappointed. Once again, someone left me--once again. Way to go, Brandon. I can't even cry. I'm just out of tears."
His ouster leaves one Orange Countian still in the running: Zack Kalter, a 28-year-old book publisher from Newport Beach.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.