FanSnap, a free search engine for online tickets to concerts, sporting competitions and other live events, has come up with a price comparison that shows it can be almost $20 less per ticket to see the Dodgers host the Cardinals in game 1 at Dodger Stadium than it is to see the Angels open their division series against the Red Sox at the Big A.
"For both games, there is tremendous price variability," claims Palo Alto-based FanSnap, which claims:
* Fans can find tickets behind home plate to the Angles game listed for $279 and $305 in the same row.
* On the third base line, fans can find tickets listed for $109 and $176 in the same row at Angel Stadium.
* Dodgers fans can find Dugout Club seats directly behind home plate for $454--about half what other Dugout Club seats are listed for.
* Along the first base line in Chavez Ravine, fans can choose tickets listed at $98 or $120 in row A in Field Box 44.
Stadium breakdowns follow after the jump . . .
You're advised to visit Fansnap for the costantly changing "best ticket values."
* * * Read Alt. weekly 2009 Baseball Throwdown coverage for:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!