Considering Sunday's 7.2 earthquake just south of
1) New polling that shows a majority of Californians support: Obamacare; politicians who voted for the bill; a temporary guest worker program; a path to citizenship for undocumented workers and the Kenyan in the White House.
2) GOP frontrunner for governor Meg Whitman calling for more prison building--without identifying any specific funding source for them. Who does she think she is? A Democratic state legislator?
3) The Oakland Raiders failure to grab quarterback Donovan McNabb, who the Eagles traded to the Redskins. 'Cause everyone knows the Almighty bleeds Silver and Black.
4) Heaven's Apple store ran out of iPads.
5) Charlie Sheen possibly leaving Two and a Half Men.
6) Still shaken over Jesse James cheating on Sandra Bullock.
7) Still shaken over that Chuy Bravo porn video.
8) Her ride to Coachella fell through.
9) The Lakers failing to show up at Staples for a game against the Spurs--a Sunday game. The Lakers don't lose on Sundays at Staples. And on Easter Sunday!?!
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
10) Saddleback pastor Rick Warren marking Resurrection Day at Anaheim Stadium by trotting out the Jonas Brothers. Everyone knows the King of Kings swings with Justin Bieber.
So, smite you, California!