Today in Music News: Coachella, Weezer, Green Day, Chris Brown, Flight of the Conchords
- Coachella dates announced, which we just blogged about earlier this morning.
- Weezer's Rivers Cuomo released from hospital and on a "bus for cross country trip to L.A."
- One more reason that Chris Brown is a dick--and not a particularly smart one.
- Green Day goes big--like the Beatles--with their own Rock Band game.
- Flight of the Conchords calls it quits, causing tears to flow over at Pitchfork.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.