Today in Music News: Coachella, Weezer, Green Day, Chris Brown, Flight of the Conchords
- Coachella dates announced, which we just blogged about earlier this morning.
- Weezer's Rivers Cuomo released from hospital and on a "bus for cross country trip to L.A."
- One more reason that Chris Brown is a dick--and not a particularly smart one.
- Green Day goes big--like the Beatles--with their own Rock Band game.
- Flight of the Conchords calls it quits, causing tears to flow over at Pitchfork.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.