If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- "Loretta Lynn, Heart, Norah Jones, Cat Power, Gossip and More Added to the 2010 Lilith Tour Line-Up."
- Radiohead to perform a "Haiti benefit show this Sunday, January 24, at the Music Box at the Fonda in Los Angeles."
- Watch everyone from Bruce Springsteen to Beyonce to Madonna to Taylor Swift on tonight's "Hope for Haiti Now."
- Smart move: "Kanye Not Invited to Haiti Telethon."
- Entertainment Weekly reviewer "almost wept with joy" at Lady Gaga concert. For fuck's sake, man. Yes, rock/pop criticism just hit a new low.