Top 10 selling records from Feb. 4 to 10 at Stacks the Vinyl Authority, 18300 Gridley Rd., Ste. B, Cerritos, (562) 809-8560; stacksvinyl.com. Stacks prides themselves on being the premier source for vinyl and acts as a hip-hop community center in Southern California, with a diverse selection of hip-hop, R&B/soul, reggae, turntable music, and classics.
1) 50 Cent, "Candy Shop" 12-inch (Interscope/Aftermath)
2) Quasimoto, "Broad Factor" 12-inch (Stones Throw)
3) Pete Rock, The Surviving Elements: From Soul Survivor II Sessions LP (BBE)
4) The Game, The Documentary LP (Interscope/Aftermath)
5) Nas featuring Ludacris, "Virgo" 12-inch (Sony)
6) Jennifer Lopez, "Get Right" 12-inch (Epic)
7) The Game featuring 50 Cent, "How We Do" 12-inch (Interscope/Aftermath)
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
8) Diamonique, "Bonnie & Clyde 2005" 12-inch (White Label)
9) The Living Legends, "Blast Your Radio"12-inch (Up Above)
10) MF Doom, MM . . . Food? LP (Rhymesayers)
STAFF PICK: Dilated Peoples, The Platform (Capitol): "Solid production throughout." (C-Los)