Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 8:45 a.m.
If you're a gamer, read comics, have ever fallen in love, played Street Fighter
, listened to Grunge or been bi-furious, be warned: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
is the kind of movie that will have you annoying your friends as you walk out of the theater, repeatedly quoting the dialog they just heard.
To help in that endeavor, I have raided the IMDB
vaults yet again
and present what I consider
to be the Top 7 quotes from the film. If you remember some not listed--impress us all and drop us a reminder in the comments.
1) Kim Pine: "Scott, if your life had a face, I would punch it."
2) Ramona V. Flowers: "We all have baggage."
Scott Pilgrim: "Yeah well, my baggage doesn't try and kill me every five minutes."
3) Roxy Richter: "You punched me in the boob! Prepare to die obviously!"
4) Wallace Wells: "If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game, Scott. Break out the L-word."
Scott Pilgrim: "Lesbian?"
Wallace Wells: "The other L-word."
Scott Pilgrim: "..Lesbians?"
5) Wallace Wells: "Ok, you may have just seen a dude's junk. And he is very sorry."
6) Todd Ingram: "Talk to the cleaning lady on Monday. Because you'll be dust by Monday. Because you'll be pulverized in two seconds. The cleaning lady? She cleans up... dust. She dusts."