Top 10 selling records from Dec. 21 to 27 at FINGERPRINTS, 4612 E. Second St., Long Beach, (562) 433-4996; www.fingerprintsmusic.com. Fingerprints, which specializes in indie rock, carries a full range of new and used CDs, DVDs and LPs, plus it hosts frequent in-store appearances.
1) Damien Rice, Live at Fingerprints: Warts and All (Heffa/Junketboy)
2) The Hold Steady, Live at Fingerprints (Junketboy/Vagrant)
3) Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, American X (RCA)
4) Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, 100 Days, 100 Nights (Daptone)
5) Sigur Rós, Heima DVD (XL)
6) Led Zeppelin, Mothership (Rhino/Atlantic)
7) Various Artists, I'm Not ThereOriginal Soundtrack (Columbia)
8) Wu-Tang Clan, 8 Diagrams (SRC/Universal Motown/Loud)
9) Various Artists, The Brit Box: U.K. Indie, Shoegaze, and Brit-Pop Gems of the Last Millennium (Rhino)
10) Feist, The Reminder (Interscope)
STAFF PICK: The National, Boxer (Beggars Banquet): "If its spectacular predecessor, Alligator, was the anticipatory, feeling-badass soundtrack to getting ready for a big night out, then Boxer is much later that same night, [as you're] still nursing a buzz, and trying to keep the evening alive."(Rand)
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.