The ultra-hip indie design/craft show Unique L.A. is back this weekend for a fourth installment of shopping, drinks, how-to workshops and fun!
Unique L.A. is April 24th & 25th, 11am - 6pm both days. It takes place in the California Market Center's 13th floor penthouse (110 East 9th Street, Los Angeles - click here for a map), overlooking downtown Los Angeles. Believe me if you haven't been to this space before - the view itself is breathtaking. Admission is $10 (and don't forget you'll pay for parking as well, so bring a couple extra bucks!) but is well worth it - price of admission includes:
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, water, beer, UNIQUE cocktails)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Your very own collectible tote bag
• Free eco workshops and cool handmade activities all weekend, brought to you by Your Daily Thread and Quayside Publishing
• Family/Kids creativity zone and seating area
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!