Gettin' Made: Unique L.A. This Weekend
The ultra-hip indie design/craft show Unique L.A. is back this weekend for a fourth installment of shopping, drinks, how-to workshops and fun!
Unique L.A. is April 24th & 25th, 11am - 6pm both days. It takes place in the California Market Center's 13th floor penthouse (110 East 9th Street, Los Angeles - click here for a map), overlooking downtown Los Angeles. Believe me if you haven't been to this space before - the view itself is breathtaking. Admission is $10 (and don't forget you'll pay for parking as well, so bring a couple extra bucks!) but is well worth it - price of admission includes:
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, water, beer, UNIQUE cocktails)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Your very own collectible tote bag
• Free eco workshops and cool handmade activities all weekend, brought to you by Your Daily Thread and Quayside Publishing
• Family/Kids creativity zone and seating area
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.