Five Best 'Human Centipede' Tributes
The Human Centipede, the I-can't-believe-it-got-made horror film of 2010 (you know the plot: mad scientist kidnaps people and stitches them together ass to mouth), sure didn't win any Oscars. But it did make an indelible mark on everyone, even those who never saw it.
Now we find out that Emerson College's Chocolate Cake City comedy troupe has made a musical. They say they "do not own any rights to the story, characters, ideas, or anything else associated with The Human Centipede. We're just some nerds who wanted to make a musical." Err ... okay. Check out our favorite Human Centipede tributes after the jump
1. The Human Centipede video game--pretty addictive 8-bit stuff.
2. The Human Centipede foot tattoo--think he's going to regret this in 10 years?
3. The Human Centipede cat toy--100-percent medically accurate.
4. The Human Centipede sock monkey...it's actually ... cute.
5. The Human Centipede cookie! All kinds of yum, right here.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.