Coachella: The Aftermath on Twitter
In light of this week's Coachella lineup announcement, you knew that there'd be reactions ranging form the good, the bad and the angry. That being said, we trolled Twitter to see what people thought and here's a countdown of some of the comments to date (note: these tweets are in their purest, unedited form and the poor grammar is not mine, just wanted you to know):
10. @Sam Grittner - Breaking: Mitt Romney just added to Coachella line-up with his band 'Just Let It Trickle Down.'
9. @brokemogul - dear coachella, u better make sure bon iver plays during the daytime so i can stay awake thru it
8. @molls - You are as cool as the size of the font that the band you're most excited to see on the Coachella line up is small.
7. @shariv67 - Coachella sounds like a Gold Rush era disease.
6. @intoitoverit - can't wait to see which one of our friends bands breaks up and reunites 10 or 12 years later for coachella.Next Page
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.