Chris Brown is a Bonafide Dick: Five Reasons Why
Chris Brown is an immature asshole, I think that's been safely established by his sophomoric Twitter rant after winning a Grammy last Sunday. But with the news that Rihanna enlisted her ex and the man that brutally beat her, to feature on a remix of "Birthday Cake," one thought comes to mind: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! Not only is the pop princess crazy to see him again, but also to have him put his vocals on this track? It diminishes the seriousness of the situation and almost makes a mockery of domestic violence and assault in that she'd take him back after the fact.
Rihanna is a role model to millions of young girls and because of her actions; she is showing them that domestic violence is acceptable and isn't either. Not once has she spoken out and told Brown to go fuck himself, which is what many were hoping she'd do. However, with his nonsensical rant along with the news that many young, idiotic girls tweeted that they'd let Brown beat them too, the situation has clearly reached a boiling point to where people aren't going to be sympathetic to Rihanna if something were to happen to her again. That being said, here's a list of reasons why Chris Brown is a dick.
5. He's oblivious: You would think that after three years, Brown would get it. Yes, everyone deserves a second chance, but that's only after a person shows remorse and is truly sorry for his actions, which Brown isn't
4. He continues to defend his actions: There's no defending domestic violence. Sorry, not happening. What he did to Rihanna and in the aftermath demonstrated a rage that is seemingly uncontrollable. By trying to defend what he did, Brown shows how much of a dick he is because any self-respecting man would never touch a woman; nevertheless defend beating the shit out her.
TicketsWed., Aug. 23, 11:00pm
Premium Level Seating: Dierks Bentley What The Hell World Tour 2017
TicketsThu., Aug. 24, 7:00pm
TicketsThu., Aug. 24, 7:00pm
Slow Season, the Streetwalkin Cheetahs, the Freeks, Albatross Overdrive
TicketsThu., Aug. 24, 9:00pm
3. He thinks he's cooler than he is: By playing the "I'm cooler than you and you better deal with it" card, Brown is converting very few people. His performances are still terrific and he still has a swagger that makes him a fantastic singer, however, that doesn't make up for the fact that no matter what he does, he comes across as a macho punk.
2. He has little respect for others: No matter what he may claim, the singer has little regard for anyone other than himself. Why you ask? If he really cared about his friends, then he wouldn't continuously put them in jeopardy by being associated with him. He consistently makes his handlers, friends and fans look like idiots for supporting him because just when they think he's turned a corner and is trying to make amends, he will tear it down in one swoop.
1. He IS a dick: There's no way around it, Brown is a dick. Remember that infamous Good Morning America interview when Robin Roberts pressed Brown about the 'situation' and he went ballistic and stormed onto the street shirtless after tearing the dressing room apart? Or how about his immature Twitter rant? Or how about him beating Rihanna? The guy is bonafide dick, there's no way around it.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Orange County, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.