Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Wed 6pm-10pm, Thu 5:30pm-10pm, Fri-Sat 5pm-10pm
- $$; $$$
- Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
[Hole in the Wall] On Rooster Cafe's Breakfast Burritos and the Passing of Glen Bell
Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 3 p.m.
Thinking Outside the Taco Bell-BashingWe interrupt this regularly scheduled review to wax a bit on the passing of Taco Bell founder Glen Bell. The World War II veteran sold out to Pepsi in 1978, long before the company moved to its ...
The Mystery of Costa Mesa's Hidden Kitchen, Finally Revealed!
Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 3 p.m. by Edwin Goei
In Search Of . . .The clandestine cuisine of Costa Mesa’s Hidden KitchenMy duty here is to shine a light on restaurants deserving of praise and publicity. But what if there were an eatery so special, so good, and whose virtue ...