New Mexico Hatch Chiles are back at Ralphs! Join us across Southern California at a Hatch chile roasting event near you.
6 reasons why Hatch chile is a big deal.
1. Available fresh once a year.
2. Only grown in New Mexico’s Mesilla Valley.
3. Bold flavor Chile heads go crazy for.
4. Not all are hot — mild available too!
5. Freeze up to a year — delicious in EVERYTHING.
6. There is nothing like the aroma of Hatch chiles roasting over an open flame...totally drool worthy!
Now that you’ve got #HatchFever, the only cure is to click here for more info: http://www.friedas.com/ralphshatch/
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.