Portfolio Coffee House
Long Beach, CA 90814
- Sun, Sat 6:30am-11pm, Mon-Fri 5:30am-11pm
- Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- No Alcohol
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (4)
Eat Monte Cristos and Breakfast Banh Mis at This Vegan Sunday Brunch in Long Beach
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 11:03 a.m. by Sarah Bennett
Vegan food is about to have a moment in Long Beach. With so many anticipated restaurants all planning to open soon, it feels inevitable. Under the Sun, the new cafe from the gals at Rainbow Juices, is a few months away from its spot...
Cyclone Coaster Vintage Bike Ride
Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 4:30 a.m. by Erin DeWitt
May is National Bike Month! (Yeah, news to us, too.) But with the bike culture ever growing, the Cyclone Coaster Monthly Vintage Bike Ride is one of the largest in the country. Riders with all types of bikes are welcome to join, tho...
Long Beach Writers Read
Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 4:30 a.m. by Joe Lapin
Imagine you’re sitting in Portfolio, the coolest coffee shop in the LBC, listening to espresso machines whistling like old train engines. You're here because you’re craving interaction with poets, writers, musicians&mdas...
100 Reasons to Be Ecstatic About Summer In OC!
Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 4:30 a.m. by STAFF
* This article was modified on June 24, 2011. In a county grouped by fundamental divisions—North County vs. South County, Republican vs. Democrat, Stanton vs. everyone else—there is one thing nearly all of us can agree o...