- Sun-Thu 11:30am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11pm
- Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Lunch, Snack Food
- No Alcohol
- Free Parking, Garage Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
Sausage Party In Orange County!
2 years ago by Gustavo Arellano
Sausage might just be the most universal meat in the world—hell, even vegans have soyrizo. And Orange County, unsurprisingly, hosts a United Nations worth of tube steaks, from the tried-and-true hot dog to South African monste...
Berkeley Dogs Hot-Dogs It
4 years ago by Gustavo Arellano
Even as the Great Recession decimated the restaurant industry these past couple of years, one surprising sector experienced rapid growth here: regional chains. Most of the media and blogger attention went to Five Guys Burgers, an Ea...