This presentation will outline the following:
- Learn facts about osteoporosis
- Review dietary sources for bone health
- Discuss common osteoporosis medication treatment options
- List some exercises for making bones and muscles stronger
- Identify positions and movements to avoid with osteoporosis
Presented by Katie Sherlock, OT-L, Marisa Swain, RN and Yasi Ansari, CSSD, MS, RD
Visit the link to register today!
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
More Education Events
More Events in Irvine
Tue., Aug. 22 3:30pmChildren's Theater