ABOUT THE CLASS
– This class will guide you through four origami models and will also cover the basic folds in origami.
– All materials including origami paper will be provided.
– We will go at an easy, no-stress pace so everyone has fun and feels comfortable. You’ll leave with up to four beautiful origami pieces you made yourself!
– Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
– Here’s what you’ll make:
* Water Bomb (or balloon) – Easy and simple model, great for parties or stringing onto lights as colorful decorations.
* Square Box – An elegant and useful little box to hold almost anything you can think of.
* Lily – One of the most beautiful flower folds and a good prep for the traditional Japanese crane.
* Japanese Crane – A must! Master this iconic symbol of origami and you’ll want to keep making them forever! Make them in every color and string them together to add charm to any wedding, baby or bridal shower.
The class will provide origami paper and materials, printed handouts of the designs to take home with you, and the promise of a super fun hour of paper folding! Gather your friends and learn something new!
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
More Art - Openings and Events
Tue., Jan. 16 11:00amArt - Announcements