Then you cannot miss our Everything for Entrepreneurs Event. At the event you will hear from and have the opportunity to ask questions and talk with 4 seasoned and new entrepreneurs about:
- Why start your own business? What are the typical questions and challenges entrepreneurs have and face?
- What does it take to be a successful entrepreneur?
- How can you make your new business successful?
- What options do you have to fund your new business?
- How can you find customers for your new business?
- What are the most important steps to getting started with your new business?
The panelists include:
- Andreas Lindenthal; serial entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Go-Solar, a premier provider of solar energy systems for homes, businesses, government and non-profit organizations, and founder and managing partner of PLMadvisors, a global consulting firm specializing in innovation, new product development (NPD) and product lifecycle management (PLM).
All event attendees will have a chance to win a free participation in our "How to Start Your Own Business" 2-Day Advanced Training Class ($450 actual cost) and can sign up for three months of free support and coaching from experienced entrepreneurs to start their own business and get off to a good start! Don't miss this event, sign up today!
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
More Conferences Events
Mon., Mar. 26 10:00amConferences
Mon., May. 28 9:00amConferences
Wed., Jun. 6 9:00amConferences
Mon., Jul. 9 9:00amConferences