Day on Disability, Commemorating Richard Devyder
Food: Street tacos; beans; rice; chips & salsa; margarita's; imported beer; soda; bottled water; & agua fresca.
Dessert: Pastry tray & Starbucks coffee
Disability Awareness Exhibits:
Activities, that allow participants to experience what it is like to be blind, deaf, or to use a wheelchair. Demonstration of assistive devices, that people with various disabilities use in their daily lives.
• Music spun by DJ Boss-C
• Comedy routine, Michael Beers, award-winning comic, who is disabled
• Street Magic, Randy G.
• Master of Halarity, Zack Krone, Live Auction & Special Fundraising Consultant
Chances to Win…
• A game with a $250 Visa gift card as a prize!
• A raffle with lots of fun items!
• Both a Silent Auction and a Live Auction with opportunities to bid on an authentic, signed, Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers Jersey, Three (3) weekend vacation getaways, Four (4) VIP passes to Magic Castle, (4) Disney passes and much more!
The goal of the Richard Devylder Day on Disability is to raise community awareness about disability issues, highlight the work of DMC, and to have fun!
Don’t miss out on this night to remember!
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
More Events @ Brookhurst Community Center
More Benefits Events
Sat., Apr. 1 12:00pmBenefits