There have been major advances in the treatment of varicose and spider veins with most treatments being pain-free and can be performed in less than an hour. If you have veins that you would like examined, West Medical, Southern California’s leading vein removal practice, is conducting one-on-one consultations at its office that will be held at 800 North Tustin Ave, Suite M, Santa Ana. Reservations are required (844) 525-6237.
· Tuesday, October 4, 2016 (9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
· Wednesday, October 12, 2016 (9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
· Tuesday, October 18, 2016 (9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.)
· Wednesday, October 26, 2016 (9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
· Thursday, October 27, 2016 (9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.)
According to Hooman Shabatian, M.D., founder and medical director of West Medical, varicose veins are unsightly, large, raised and swollen blood vessels that typically develop in the legs. Spider veins are smaller, red, purple and blue vessels that are easily visible though less prominent than varicose veins and often appear on the legs and face. The most vulnerable to developing these vein conditions include:
· Those whose family members suffer from pronounced veins
· Occupations that involve prolonged standing (e.g., nurses, retail clerks, hairstylists, teachers, factory workers)
· Overweight/obese men and women
· Pregnant women
· Those experiencing hormonal changes
· Women taking birth control pills
· Those experiencing increased pressure of the abdomen caused by tumors, constipation and garments like girdles.
Due to time constraints, the consultations are available on a first come, first serve basis. To reserve your spot, visit westmedical.com or call 855-525-6237. For updates on vein matters, “Like” West Medical on Facebook -www.facebook.com/WestMedical/, visit us at westmedical.com, or follow us on Instagram - @west.medical and Twitter - @West_medical.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
More Classes and Seminars Events
Thu., May. 25 7:00pmClasses and Seminars
Sat., May. 27 10:30amClasses and Seminars
Sat., May. 27 12:30pmClasses and Seminars