2017 Entertainment & Sports Law Symposium
Location Info:Donald P. Kennedy Hall, Chapman University School of Law
Orange, CA 92866
The Evolution of Sports Business; MLCE credit pending.
Check-in and Registration (9:30-10 a.m.)
• Panel I: Sports Law 2.0: Broadening the Scope of Sports Law (10-11:30 a.m.)
• Keynote Luncheon: Featuring Los Angeles Dodgers President & CEO Stan Kasten (11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.)
• Panel II: Emerging Trends in Sports: The Business of eSports (1:30-3 p.m.)
• Panel III: Keys to Success: Thriving as a Sports Agent in a Highly Competitive Market (3:15-4:45 p.m.)
• En Banc Reception: Join us for appetizers & drinks (5-7 p.m.)
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Orange County, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.