Summer Guide 2010
• Meet the family that keeps OC’s minor-league ballplayers safe at home.
• Shooting for a pole-in-one in disc golf.
• Ten sports you can play with a beer in your hand.
• Get your stomp on over hill, dale and canyon with these highly recommended hikes.
Oddball Comedy Fest: Dane Cook, Sebastian Maniscalco, Nick Swardson
TicketsSat., Oct. 1, 5:00pm
Andrew Dice Clay
TicketsSat., Oct. 1, 8:00pm
Fucking Invincible, Deadbeat, Human Garbage, Skullcrack
TicketsSun., Oct. 2, 1:30pm
Vixen & Foxes: Monster Mayhem
TicketsWed., Oct. 5, 8:00pm
• The big boys and girls will come to play in these professional events.
• Finding the best fore less at local golf courses.
• The finer points of smoking green on the green.
• At our local United Nations of bars and restaurants, every World Cup game can be a home game.
• Your OC Fair share of sport, spectacle and combinations thereof.
• A rundown of sporty summer fun, from archery to volleyball.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events happening in the Orange County art and theater scene.