LB City College's Hell-Raising Student Trustee
By LP Hastings
SoCal Police's Blood Money
By Michael Goldstein
OC Skinhead: Black Deputy Gave Me STD!
By R. Scott Moxley
Disney, Meet "Muerto Mouse"!
By Gustavo Arellano
Disney to No Longer Seek to Trademark "Dia de los Muertos"
5 Dirtiest Orange County Places
By Matt Coker
Free Syrian Army: How to Not Help
By Nick Schou
The Return of the Natives
By Bethania Palma Markus
• "I defend soil" or "I done fields," in honor of the Big A's crack groundskeepers.
• "Infield odes," which feeds into all that lyrical pastoral pastime bullshit.
• "Denied foils," a worthy taunt for visiting teams after the Halos smack 'em.
• "Flies died on," a reference to the snack stand on the third deck that serves gross nachos.
• "Did felonies," a nod to all those major leaguers who've run afoul of the law.
• "I did oneself," a nod to all those major leaguers who love themselves a little too much.
• "I'd do felines," a nod to all those major leaguers who are just plain sick.
• "Defend oil? Si," a bilingual reference to the Bush administration's foreign policy.
• "I'd feed lions," sound advice for Siegfried's mangled partner Roy to follow before he steps onstage again.
• "Lose. Died. Fin," which can remind our World Series champs of two seasons past what the future holds should they return to the days of yearly late-season swoons.
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city